Hello All,

There are a two of things that were recently added to the soon to
be released and probably final preview of FDI #14 that could use
translated into the included default languages (DE, EO, FR & NL).
Please remember, exact translation and wording is not important.
It is the concept the messages present that is relevant. The second
message is only shown when the user chose not to update the MBR
in advanced mode. Jim stated that he leans toward the installer
always pushing new boot code into the MBR. So, starting in Preview
14, this is how FDI will behave in normal mode.

FreeDOS is a complete operating system. If you choose to install this on your
computer, you may overwrite the operating system you have now (for example,
Windows.) If this is not what you intend, please stop now.

Please note that you did not force an update of your MBR boot code. If you
system fails to boot FreeDOS, please reboot using the install media and run
‘MBRZAP.BAT’ to force new boot code to the MBR.

If you translate them and send them to me, I plug them into the
appropriate FDI resource files. Please, remember to say what language
is being translated. I probably could tell them apart. But…

Thanks again, Jerome