Hi all :)

Since more days, I develop "from scratch" my "task switcher" on FreeDos in
asm/c++
for preemption.
 * I succeeded to create stack memory in array, for each
tasks added.
 * I was not able to "switch" with two stack in asm inline (in Task_Switch()
function) .. CRASH

If someone can take his time resolve my problem ? What i forgot ? :-(

This is my complet code with Batch file for compile with GCC/G++ (DJGPP for DOS)
http://cpcdos.e-monsite.com/medias/files/task-switch-test.zip

It would be really nice of you..
Best regards,
Sébastien FAVIER

ps:Excuse me for my bad english level, i'm French student :/
and
Sorry to give everything abruptly my code, I prefer to have the same vision of
code from your home.