> On Dec 10, 2016, at 2:10 PM, Ercan Ersoy <ercaner...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> Hello.
>
> I'm using Oracle VirtualBox 5.1.10. I installed FreeDOS 1.2 RC2 on virtual
> machine. I selected Turkish language in setup. In setup and after install,
> Turkish characters isn't applied by FreeDOS.
>
> Best regards,
> Ercan Ersoy

Turkish was a very recent addition to the installer. At present, ONLY the
environment variable LANG and appropriate keyboard layout are configured by the
installer for ALL languages. Displayed codepage settings are not changed during
the install process or configured for the installed system. Probably, future
versions may do that. Unfortunately, it is too late in the release cycle to
implement that feature for 1.2. It would not be very complicated to add. But,
it would “ship" completely untested.

Jerome