> On May 30, 2017, at 2:40 PM, Jim Hall <jh...@freedos.org> wrote:
>
>>> On May 29, 2017, at 3:25 PM, Jim Hall <jh...@freedos.org> wrote:
>>> I have arranged some things on ibiblio to collect the Unix workalike
>>> utilities into one directory. I have put them here:
>>>
>>> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/util/unix/
>>>

>>> If I missed something on ibiblio that didn't get moved and should
>>> have, please let me know.
>
> On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 4:35 PM, Jerome Shidel <jer...@shidel.net> wrote:
>> du
>> grep
>> less
>> sleep
>> xgrep
>>
>> And maybe nro
>
> 'nro' is already there, under the 'nroff' directory.
>
> I totally missed 'du' and 'xgrep'. I'll move that when I'm back at my
> usual computer.
>
> I didn't see the others on ibiblio already. Do we already have DOS
> versions of grep, less, and sleep on ibiblio?

Don’t know if they are mirrored. But, they are packages for them in the repo.

Let me take a look…………….

grep and some others are under simtel gnuish mirror, so probably should leave
them put and just make a gnuish symlink in there.

Don’t see any raw files for sleep. But, the main site is still up. So, I fetch
it and put the raw file(s) in the unix folder.

Now, I’ve noticed some of these packages have old/outdated URLS in them that
need updated. More to do…

Jerome