Hi,

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 4:51 AM Tom Ehlert <t...@drivesnapshot.de> wrote:

> > On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 5:44 PM Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> I also did some minor fixes to my (unpublished, prerelease 0.7) MetaDOS.
>
> > Nobody said anything, so I didn't worry about it. But I did (barely)
> > just do minor fixes and finalize 0.7 and upload it to iBiblio for us.
>
> does it include a fixed freecom?

No because "fixed" doesn't exist (yet). It's safe to assume that Bart
is busy elsewhere. But anyways, I uploaded what I had, just in case it
helps with testing somehow.

> does it run all tests?

I'm not aware of any broken "tests" in this (0.7) release, with old
(2006) FreeCOM, no. So it should work fine (or "better", even, since
some external, third-party things regressed since 0.6). Not perfect
but hopefully better than nothing.

> > Just in case you're interested. (Maybe I should waited until tomorrow
> > ... right, Tom? Right?? AM I RIGHT???)
>
> what am I supposed to do or say?

Just laugh.