Thanks for the suggestion (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.en.html).

The author of the mouse subroutines (Andreas Andersson) does not ask to be
contacted, only mentioned, and that is why I mention him in the tutorial.

He says:

"If you use any of this code in your programs, please give me a credit".

The code to manipulate the mouse is not difficult to make, but there was no
point in doing it again if it was going to be the same.

Indeed, the calculator is an example, and it still does not contain all the
updates, nor all the components, it was an intermission so as not to make
the tutorial too boring.