I made recompiling Edlin easy for non-programmers,
so that shouldn't be a problem. You don't have to
know a lick of C to recompile it.

One would still need the toolchain, so it would
be great if there could be somebody who already
has it (and does know C, just in case) who would
volunteer as the "send me your NLS updates for
EDLIN and I will make sure an updated EDLIN zip
will get published" person. Or, as said, a CI way.

Eric

PS: As mentioned on BTTR in the Book8088 compat thread
(which found out that SYS CONFIG GLOBALENABLELBASUPPORT=0
can work around some crash in XT-IDE BIOS!) even seemingly
easy to use compiles fail in *unexpected* ways, e.g. OW
2.0 compiles kernels in Linux, but only 1.9 does in DOS?