Hi!

LSPCI relies on a rather large list of known PCI ID,
which is why I made PCISLEEP long ago: It just has
a small list of known vendors and types, to keep the
installation small :-) It also experiments with PCI
based standby and suspend modes, including VGA ones.

But of course, having a full LSPCI for DOS would not
hurt either, for more detailed information :-)

Eric

PS: PCISLEEP is written in Assembly language. For a
DOS version of LSPCI, I suggest using BIOS calls or
raw I/O and keeping the rest in original LSPCI style.

Hi Pali,

I will forward your message regarding lspci to the FreeDOS mailinglist. Thanks
for sharing this information!

Greetings, Bernd

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht: