Hi!

     Let me remind some SYS issues (and my progress):

______________O\_/_________________________________\_/O______________
- BOTH and BOOTONLY are now options (should be prefixed by slash).
- duplicates for options /BOTH and /BOOTONLY now are allowed.
- options (except /CONFIG) may now used in any position.
- spaces between options (/K, /L) and argument now not required.
- argument of /L option is now diagnosed for validness.
- file with boot sector is now argument of /B option.

- target drive is now diagnosed if it exists and not SUBSTed/networked.
- fix: check_space() is removed; this was buggy, because there was not
  counted space, used by already existed kernel.sys and command.com.
- fix: instead "<= FAT_MAGIC" was used "< FAT_MAGIC". [FAT_MAGIC and
  FAT_MAGIC16 should be named FAT12_LAST and FAT16_LAST.]
- fix: except Watcom: generic_block_ioctl() gets drive# incremented by extra
  1 (+1 when calling this function, and +1 inside).
- fix: Watcom: after INT 25/26 was not removed flags from stack.
- fix: TC/BC: instead absread()/abswrite() now used own code.
- fix: when calling drive locking, BH (level) was not initialized.

TODO:

- for uppercasing kernel_name should be used INT21/6504 service to correctly
  work with file names with NLS characters.
- /Odrive - use fixed drive number (in hex) in boot sector.

Unfortunately, only Bernd answers me for my requests to test FAT32-related
code, but I hope, with his help we solve some FAT32/Win issues.