If half as much effort went into the code that has gone into this
thread, we'd have rewritten the kernel several times over.

Since I'm wrong about the kernel(?), let me put it to you this way.  I
want to put out a new release, FreeDOS v1.1 and get a plan in place.
In 50 words or less, who is going to tell me which kernel is going
with 1.1?

Pat

--

Amateur Radio Station: WB2GBF