I've been seeing reports of FreeDOS crashing on machines it's installed on.
I've also gotten some direct email from people about applications that ship
with FreeDOS and then there are problems.  I guess with the wider use of our
little projects, we'll see and here more of these.

What I'm doing personally is trying to get in touch with the HP folks who
use our OS.  I'd like to see if we can work more closely with them.
Hopefully, we'll avoid some of the issues before the machines are shipped.

I'll keep folks posted of any developments as they happen.

Pat