Pat, I am having him/her go into bios & make sure that booting from cd
as well as the boot order are set properly. If that doesn't help, then
we've gotta modify the boot iso, which is gonna be fun, especially
since I don't know his/her expertise level.

I wish I knew how to do all the stuff u guys do. My eyes just glaze
over in admiration. Where did yall learn to do all this stuff? But I
can surely do this. &, as I said, it's the least I can do for yall.

Have a really blessed day!