Just in case you missed it.

Pat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MegaBrutal <megabru...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 6:26 AM
Subject: [Freedos-user] Thanks for the new kernel, 2039
To: freedos-u...@lists.sourceforge.net

Dear FreeDOS developers,

I'm a humble user (and fan) of FreeDOS, and I've just seen the Twitter
message that announced the new kernel, built on 1st of August. :)

I'd just like to thank you for the release! \o/

FreeDOS, and some folks here already helped me a lot in various
projects of mine, including my thesis required by secondary school for
the technician's certificate.

Best regards,
MegaBrutal