Allow me to make this perfectly clear: the FreeDOS kernel * IS NOT PUBLIC
DOMAIN* and will never be.  Please do not spread such rumors.

Just to make mys elf perfectly clear, the FreeDOS kernel *IS NOT PUBLIC
DOMAIN*.  In fact, unless a package has documentation that says it is public
domain, make no assumptions of its copyright.  Any package in FreeDOS,
unless so deemed by its author, *IS NOT PUBLIC DOMAIN*.

Pat