I made a very simple distribution, close to the original MS-DOS disks.
Main carachteristics:

- Single floppy
- Single language
- No fancy program or interface at all, but complete functionality
- Simple batch menu, with most functions are for partitioning, formating
and installing.
- Config optional with a supplied Congif+Autoexec containing a simple
but advanced setup.

I was making a new version, allong with required files for GPL
distribution, including a very good windows floppy generation executable
(I create it with a licenced program).

I just put it on wait for the new kernel. So far I found 2 BIG
advantages in the new kernel:
- Better SATA operation, at least in one machine only the new kernel worked
- better security: I use a database program and the new kernel rarely
has lost clusters after system crashes

I am glad to know that there is work on the new kernel's bug :)
Alain