Eric, what I meant is: see how many people writes to us telling that
the MS-DOS-style MENUing in CONFIG.SYS does not work in FreeDOS, so I
guess we would be flooded with messages like: "I wrote with LFNs to a
disk, and Windows no longer recognises the filenames, and has the
FILE4~1.TXT form instead".

Aitor