Thanks, I posted a news item on the front page. Looking through your
library source files, I was happy to see all "Free" licenses:

* FLTK: GNU LGPL with exceptions

* Freetype: dual-licensed with the Freetype license, or GNU GPL

* Microwin: dual-licensed with MPL, or GNU GPL v2

* nxlib: dual-licensed with MPL, or GNU GPL v2

I didn't look into the fonts yet, but I assume you are using free
replacements there as well.

Thanks! I can't wait to give this a try!

-jh