Hi

>> 2. Does it faces 640 KiB limitation as MS-DOS, e.g. Do I have to "load
>> high" drivers to save on conventional memory?

Thanks for all the fast replies. I think my question is misunderstood.
"Load high" is a MS-DOS technique to load drivers in the upper memory
to save conventional memory. I remembered 20 years ago there were many
attempts to free up as much conventional memory as possible.

Like to ask if FreeDOS comes with memmaker too?

--
Regards
Koh Choon Lin