I have searched high & low for a "fix" for the Online Bible
incompatibility with FreeDOS. I read several threads referring to a
patch, I have downloaded all available FreeCom versions that I can
find (found one that fixed every other program I had problems with),
but cannot find a solution for the Online Bible.
In 2007, Frank Finley posted that it had been solved, (see link below)
but this was after I gave up on FreeDOS 1.0. Now I am back with
FreeDOS for as long as it exists, and would desperately love to have
this program back on my Desktop.  Would someone kindly point me in the
right direction?

http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.freedos.general/month=20070501/page=1