I wouldn't really recommend a free hosting service for hosting a
professional/commercial release.
yoav, by what terms would you like to release that program? Would it be a
commercial product, a free software, or open-source?

Can you actually edit the source code to include the „in his memory”
message and then compile it? (I'm asking this question, because you stated
you're not a programmer, thus I'm not sure how familiar you are with source
code compiling.)