On 18/06/2015 00:32, John Hupp wrote:
> Now I have found mTCP, available in the FreeDOS install CD's Net
> collection, or in a newer version from developer Michael Brutman's web
> site at http://www.brutman.com/mTCP/

In fact, as Rugxulo pointed out already, the versions are the same.

On Mike's website the file download name is slightly misleading, since
it reads "mTCP_2013-05-23.zip", while it contains in fact a set of mTCP
tools versioned as "2013-04-26". Hence yes, the version mirrored on
iBiblio (and FDNPKG, which you seem to have used) are the same than the
'official' one from Mike, even though they might give the impression to
be a month older.

Or Michael forgot to update the version strings in his last release
maybe? But I was unable to find *any* reference to 2013-05-23 in all the
text files shipped with mTCP, so I suppose it's rather simply a mistyped
filename.

Mateusz