Package nnansijp is missing its copy of the GNU GPL. From a comment at the
top of NNANSI.ASM:

;--- nnansi.asm ----------------------------------------------------------
> ; New, New ANSI terminal driver.
> ; Optimized for speed in the case of multi-character write requests.
> ; Original NANSI terminal driver (C) 1986 Daniel Kegel
> ;    Bellevue, Washington & Pasadena, California
> ; Modifications by Tom Almy without restrictions.
> ; May be distributed as specified in the GNU General Public License,
> ;   which is supplied hera as file GPL.TXT

I don't know if this is meant to be GNU GPL v2 or GNU GPL v3. The program
output doesn't hint either:

        db      'By Tom Almy, version 5/93'