I am getting a (-15) error on almost every package in the NLS
extraction and the actual binaries. I eventually extracted the
"boot.img"  and copied the new fdnpkg files to it and the extracted
the "all_cd" files to a directory on my hard drive and adjusted the
FDNPKG.CFG file. It works fine this way, but I never had a problem
with the all_cd before.