Guys,

> On Jun 28, 2016, at 3:39 PM, Ulrich Hansen <my.gr...@mailbox.org> wrote:
>

>> Am 28.06.2016 um 21:19 schrieb Ulrich Hansen <my.gr...@mailbox.org>:
>>
>> The trick is to load PCNTPK low in option 1. Then it won’t crash with your
>> JEMMEX options. At least for me. :-)
>>
>> PCNTPK INT=0x60
>
> Okay, and FDAPM crashes too. I need to load it into conventional memory as
> well.
You are running a more advanced FreeDOS configuration than me at the moment.
Mine is still a vanilla install. Nothing extra.

> All in all it seems your configuration
>
>> 1?DEVICE=C:\FDOS\BIN\JEMMEX.EXE NOEMS X=C900-DFFF I=TEST NOVME NOINVLPG
>

> is pretty unstable, at least for me.

It seems like you should be excluding a different region of memory. From your
screenshot: E300-EDFF.

> But the default line didn’t work for you at all. Hmm.
Strange, right? And not just on one computer, but three separate ones; each
running different hardware and software (host OS). Although I would expect that
the underlying differences are abstracted away by VirtualBox.