Would you or anyone else know if there is an 802.11 client for dos?
Never heard of one but you guys know alot more than I ever will.

cheers
DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times
The Observer
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58eb98a73a29d18a74578st01duc