Hi guys,

apparently somebody is re-sending old freedos-user emails from
[original name of person] <d...@capitolcity.net>, using content
between mid-2016 and today. Until early 2017, you will also see
ALL CAPS original names, but they have now fixed that. Almost
of those 500 mails came out in a burst that only took half an
hour. I suggest to block that email address from list posting
and kick their mails from the archives, otherwise it will look
as if those guys are great FreeDOS contributors...

Cheers, Eric