On 8/13/2017 4:56 PM, Dale E Sterner wrote:
> New cameras are using a new format that I can't read.
> I can read FAT 16 & FAT 32. Web search said that
> they are using FAT 64. FDISK doesn't even detect it.
> SD chips go undetected with this new format.
As Dennis already mentioned, newer cameras/SD cards (over 32GB)  are
using exFAT (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExFAT). There is no such
thing as FAT64.
And as exFAT is a encumbered with software patents by Micro$oft, there
won't be any support in FreeDOS (or any other Open Source OS) in the
foreseeable future...

Ralf

---