On 10/25/2017 1:22 PM, Dale E Sterner wrote:
> I can reach my bank, amazon and ask.com.
> It started about a month ago with google &
> wikapedia then slowly spread to eveything
> else. Slowly one by one web sites stopped responding.
> Even Juno.com doesn't respond.
> Juno doesn't have anything to offer.
> There are no error messages.
> Its a pain to change IP but not alot of choice.
> I did notice comments on the web about
> people not being able to connect to Google.
> I'm betting that the servers have changed to
> provide more security but without a new client
> you can't get in. The total lack of error messages
> is a real problem.
It is 2017 and you get what you pay for!

I know that is not what you want to hear but unfortunately (for you) its
a fact. Not only are web sites changing to https, but also a lot of
older, less/in-secure ciphers are being retired, so in this day and
time, you just can't expect to browse with an old DOS client anymore...

Ralf

---