Yes, there are ways. For instance, you could use the COPY CON command and then enter a machine language program using the keyboard (The folks on comp.lang.asm.x86 came up with a nice one using base64) although that is probably not the most time efficient method.

What type of storage device did you boot from? What other software is on there? Is there an RS232 serial port?