I read your link, very eye opening. Very few people
are aware of this. I once paid a lawyer $30 to explain
copyrights to me. Even he got it wrong - very wrong.
By the way I'm a horrible speller, always have been.

If I was a drug copany or inventor; I'd try to get a copyright
rather then a patent. I'd type the description out on a type writter
an register it. No generic drugs for years.

cheers
DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052