On 6/25/2019 12:23 PM, Joseph Norton wrote:

Hi listers:

Using FreeDOS 1.3 RC1, whenever I use the find command, after it has finished its work, I get an error which says it can’t read from the A: drive.

I am running from a virtual machine, and this happenes if there is no disk in the drive.  If there is a disk in the A: drive, find exits normally.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Well, no, haven't used find like in decades. What is the contents of your PATH environment variable  and that of COMSPEC?

Ralf

---