One thought, you could replace your c: drive with
a cf chip from Komputerbay on Amazon. Just
pull out the old hard drive and replace it with an
IDE adapter and cf chip. You can save your old
c: drive so can get back your old system by
just plugging it back in, if you ever want 98 back.

cheers
DS

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052