Is there a recording of the get-together? I couldn't attend due to personal reasons. :(

Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:54 PM
From: "Jim Hall via Freedos-user" <freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
To: "Discussion and general questions about FreeDOS." <freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: "Jim Hall" <jh...@freedos.org>
Subject: [Freedos-user] Planning the next virtual get-together
Thanks to everyone for joining today's FreeDOS virtual get-together!

We had a great conversation about different topics, mostly about tech
topics - like programming, DOS apps, the wiki, and retrocomputing.

We'll plan the next virtual get-together for Sunday, September 24.
That will be focused on "social time" - get to meet other FreeDOS
users and developers as more than a screen name.