---- Le sam., 09 sept. 2023 03:46:59 -0400 Juan  a écrit ----
 > Hi,
 >
 > I used DJGPP back in the 90s, and was a life changing experience for me:
 > my first contact with GCC and free software.
 >
 > I never managed to finish any games back then, but I have released one
 > recently, and the source code is available in case anyone is interested:
 >
 > https://git.usebox.net/gold-mine-run/about/
 >
 > There are also binaries available here:
 >
 > https://www.usebox.net/jjm/gold-mine-run/
 >
 > Thank you DJ Delorie for DJGPP!
 >
 > Kind regards,
 >
 > Juan

At first I had ignore your post because I thought you did not publish source
code of this game, but
finally found it (under MIT license) at:
https://git.usebox.net/gold-mine-run/tree/
(was not finding it under https://www.usebox.net/jjm/open-source/ )
[and now reading again your message I see you say source code is available]

I took really just a few seconds at the source code, and came to the 'possibly
wrong' conclusion it did not use
a known VGA game library, and I find it interesting.

I played it a few minutes and find it interesting.  [sorry for lack of
vocabulary]
I believe it could be interesting to package it for FreeDOS:
https://gitlab.com/FreeDOS/games
http://freedos.org/

In theory, I manage DJGPP packages for FreeDOS, but did practically did not
touch it for about one year...
not sure they have kept my permissions ;-)

I am copying to FreeDOS-user mailing list to diffuse the information there.
I think a few people will be interested.