On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 2:58 PM Mateusz Viste via Freedos-user
<freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> About a year ago I have created a graphical, quiz-like program as a
> pretext for my kids to get some hands-on with my 386 PC and learn a
> thing or two in the process. I named the program EduQiz and kept it
> private until now. Since I am quite satisfied about how it turned out, I
> decided to publish it today. Here it is:
>
> http://eduqiz.osdn.io/

[..]

Very cool! I've added a news item about it on the www.freedos.org website.

Since you mentioned in your email and on the website that "this is NOT
a 'ready to play' product: it is up to you to prepare your tests and
quizzes" I think it's safe to assume this shouldn't go into the
FreeDOS distribution. :-)

Jim