Hello Karen,

As I've stated in my previous email:

 * unzip is for decompressing zip files
 * zip is for creating zip files
 * p7zip is for BOTH creating and extracting 7z files (and many more
   actually)

With p7zip, this is not an Alcohol 68% and Alcohol 52% situation, like it is with zip and unzip ;)

You can install all 3 from fdimples, which is the package manager for FreeDOS. fdimples should be able to use a CDROM, a USB pendrive, or a network connection to reach a repository and let you install whatever packages are available within.

If you do not want to use fdimples, I'm afraid you'll have to download those files that Eric specified on Ibiblio and extract them into your FreeDOS partition. The disadvantage here is that you'll have to serve yourself to have these tools available in %PATH%, or, put up with having to use absolute paths to the executables of these programs.

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Michał Dec