Jim Hall wrote:
> > Same for word processors. We used a few word processors at home,
> > probably copies of whatever my parents were using at work.
[..]

Alvah Whealton wrote:
> I used Galaxy for a long time. Does anyone know if it is possible to
> find a legal version of that program anywhere?

If you mean a legit registered but free/gratis version, then I don't.
I've only been able to find the unregistered shareware version for
download. I don't think the developers behind Galaxy are in business
anymore, or I would have reached out to them to ask if they could
release the full registered version on a website somewhere. (For
example, TRIUS released the activation code for the last version of As
Easy As for DOS [shareware spreadsheet] on their official forums. So
you can go to the TRIUS forums if you want to get the code to use this
great shareware DOS spreadsheet.)

Jim