Dear team,

I am declaring an immediate feature freeze in FreeMind development for
release 0.9.0, with exceptions allowed by me.

Specific exceptions:

E1. The new scheme of choosing the color of selected nodes can remain in the
software if it is switched off by default,
E2. The new way of marking selected nodes with rectangle can remain in the
software if it is switched off by default,
E3. Should anyone want to develop the extension of UI for expert settings,
this can remain in the software.

All further exceptions are possible only with my consent.

Best regards,
Daniel Polansky
FreeMind director