-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Alan DeKok
Sent: 05 February 2002 23:57
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: user accounting

"Peter Santiago" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Really am sorry... I think it's better to post part of my config...

  Which is taken pretty much verbatim from the default config.

> What other files should I be messing with?

  To do what, exactly?  You've been posting one-line questions without
describing what you want to do, what any problem is, or how you expect
things to work.

  Use the default config for the counter module.  Add the counter
module to the 'authorize' section.  Start the server.  Get a NAS to
send the server an accounting packet.  Add the example DEFAULT using
the counter attribute to the 'users' file.

  I don't understand what you're trying to do, or why you're having
problems.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html