At 12:25 PM 2/6/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>"William Kelley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I have multiple users who are logged in who stay logged in but they =
> > aren't actually connected to the NAS. It seems sometimes the radacct =
> > (using mysql) never sets a stop time for users. So they stay connected =
> > and when you radwho they are still listed. Any idea's?
>
>   radzap?

radzap will not work for SQL users unless they apply the patch I submitted
to the development list a few days ago AND change the size of session_id in
radutmp to something larger than the default.

I'd appreciate others trying and commenting on my patch so that we can
possibly get it included in the main code base.

For details, see:
http://lists.cistron.nl/archives/freeradius-devel/2002/02/frm00006.html

Thanks.

Randy Moore