Yup - here is another one interrested - me!

/Stig

At 11:22 2002-02-06 -0500, you wrote:
>Thomas Jalsovsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>      my nas sends:=20
>>         h323-ivr-out=3DtransactionID:13880
>>         h323-ivr-out=3Dtype:test.tcl
>>      I want to check by the h323-ivr-out line, so I would like to make=20
>> decision (about accept/reject) by the attribute h323-ivr-out which has=
=20
>> value 'type:<something>'.
>>      When I test the attribute, the first line is tested and I don't=20
>> know how should I write a rule for this.
>
>  Yes.  The current code checks for the FIRST appearance of an
>attribute, and stops if it doesn't match.
>
>  It *could* be changed to look for any other copy of an attribute, if
>the first one didn't match.  That may be preferable, in fact.
>
>  The code in src/main/valuepair.c, function paircmp() should be
>changed so that IF there isn't a match, it loops back to check for
>another copy of the same attribute.  This will slow the server down a
>little, but not significantly.
>
>  The patch would be fairly small, too.  If people think it's terribly
>useful, I'll take a look at doing it in the next few days.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
>
>-=20
>List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/user=
s.html
>=20
------------
N Y H E T E R!=20
- Internetaccess (Modem/ISDN64+128 via Ymex - utan abonnemangskostnad!!!
  ONLINE-registrering p=E5 www.ymex.se
- Uppringd SMTP, slut p=E5 Telias monopol, nu kan =E4ven Ymex erbjuda!
- Surf24 - en billig bredbandstj=E4nst fr=E5n Ymex f=F6r kunder i H=E4rn=F6=
sand/=C4landsbro.
Get your emailed Web-forms into a database of your choice!!!
  Checkout DBFORM V1.0, see details at http://www.ymex.se
UucpGate V1.3a - The No:1 UUCP gateway for allmost any Email server!
New release! Mailcoach V2.27 - The business E-mail solution. http://www.m=
ailcoach.com/  =20