Hi.  I joined the FreeRadius list yesterday.  I am not yet running a
radius server and have been looking around for information.  I figured
this would be a good place to ask questions, since it is the only
place I found with an active user community.

I am working on implementing a wireless network using Cisco Aironet
350's.  One thing that they support is something they call LEAP, which
seems to be an extension to EAP.  And EAP itself seems to be part of
later Radius implementations.

I have noticed in the ChangeLog for freeradius-0.4 that there is no
reference to EAP being supported, only preparation for EAP support.
Is this correct?

.../freeradius-0.4/doc> grep EAP *
ChangeLog:        also prepares us for EAP.
ChangeLog:        preparation for EAP.
ChangeLog:        preparation for EAP.

Since I have not implemented my radius server yet are there any
suggestions that anyone would like to volunteer?

 Thanks

 - Mike

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html