Title: RE: Dialup Admin question

Does it print out any messages? If you try adding a new user what happens? Do you have problem seeing the accounting information or everything? If you try to administer an active account, does it report that it didn't find it or does it show the user administration page ok?

The page to load fine. I click the Edit Users section on the left frame and it says user not found. I do a search for user 'TestRad' (which does exist cause I'm currently logged in as him on my laptop) and it says User does not exist.

The accounting page shows my attributes and gives me the selection to choose from, but when I hit the submit button it just resets the values and doesn't display anything (including error messages). When I had enter new user information on the Add User section, and then hit the enter button the information disappears and that entry isn't added to the database.

It doesn't display any active accounts even though I'm currently logged on right now.

Thanks,

Chris DeRamus
HQ VPN Administrator
Verizon