From: Kostas Kalevras [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 11:14 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Problem with PAP modules in FreeRadius 0.6!

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Deramus, Chris wrote:

> Kostas,
>
> I'm sorry I haven't done a CVS update yet. I should just go to
> ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/radius/CVS-snapshots/ and download the latest
> snapshot. Do I do a configure, make, and make install like when installing
> free-radius from scratch, or will it just update my files?
>
> Thanks for your assistance.
>
> Cordially,
>
> Chris DeRamus
> HQ VPN Administrator
> Verizon
> 301-903-2093

You 'll have to wait until tomorrow for the CVS snapshot to contain the changes.
You can just do a cvs update (see
http://www.freeradius.org/development.html#cvs) and move the rlm_pap.c file to
your old one and then do a make;make install in src/modules/rlm_pap. That sould
do the trick.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      National Technical University of Athens, Greece

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html