Aragon Gouveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I gave it a try by setting args -s -x -x from gdb and issueing a sighup. It
> crashed in the same way. :(

> Starting program: /usr/local/sbin/radiusd -s -xx
>
>  [..]
>
> Program received signal SIGHUP, Hangup.
> 0x281139bc in _thread_sys_poll () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4
> (gdb)
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0x281139bc in _thread_sys_poll () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4
> #1  0x28112db8 in _thread_kern_sched_state_unlock () from
> /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4

  Huh?  With '-s' on the command-line, the server doesn't start any
threads, so I don't see any need for the system to be using threading
functions.

  Weird.

  That being said, SIGHUP isn't, in general, supported.  A running
server may kill itself when sent a SIGHUP, due to data structures
being deleted underneath from running threads.  This should be fixed
before 1.0...

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html