"Chris Knipe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On the Radius Authentication (MySQL), what is the difference between the
> *check* and *reply* queries, and why am I using both?

  See the 'users' file for exampls.  See 'man 5 users' for more
documentation.

  The general concept is "check to see if the request has FOO, and if
so, reply with BAR".

> I need to integrate the Radius into our existing management database, as I
> am sure you can all understand, and to do this, I would most definitely need
> a very clear understanding of how Radius works (I have this semi below the
> belt), but also what information free Radius is looking for, and when!

  The server doesn't look for ANY information, other than what you
configure it to look for.

  Read the files in the 'doc' directory.  See 'doc/aaa.txt'.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html