[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The 'callback' phase takes some time and at this point there is no
> radutmp record yet (in contrast at NAS there is such record). Imagine
> that during 'callback' someone another tries to login with the same
> account. So radiusd will not check NAS for twice login and will
> successfully authenticate the user. So we have simultaneous use
> (consequences of such behaviour is another story).

  Yes... this is what section 5 of the Simultaneous-Use document
says.  I don't understand why you're telling us what we already know.
It would have been sufficient to simply reference the document.

> So I have a choice -- to patch radiusd or to delegate check for
> simultaneous use completely to NAS (which is less flexible).

  The options are addressed in the documentation (did you read it?)

  We already know all of this.  It's already in the documentation.  If
you're going to simply re-post the docs, I don't see why you're
wasting your time.

  I'm interested in seeing *solutions*, or *patches* to the server,
not re-posts of the documentation.

> Any suggestions?

  Will you submit a patch?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html