"Mieczyslaw Maciejewski (EPO)" wrote:
> One of values of  attribute Acct-Status-Type is value (in mnemonic) Start.
> For me it looks that instead of inserting into database numeric
> value of attribute Acct-Status-Type, FreeRadius tries to insert
> mnemonic of that attribute (i.e. text 'Start').

  Yes.  What's wrong with that?

  The default schema does NOT include a row for Acct-Status-Type.  So
if you're using it, then you've changed the schema and the SQL
queries.

  The Acct-Status-Type attribute is an 'integer' type, but it's easier
for people to use names, so the integers have names.  See the
dictionary files for details.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html