Alexey Chetroi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  doc/variables.txt mentions that you can use %{Attribute-Name},
> but what if there are several attributes with the same name,
> eg Cisco-AVpair?

  The server doesn't handle that right now.

>  I just want to log ras-tx-speed and ras-rx-speed attributes
> from the cisco in sql table. Is there any trick?

  That's an even more difficult problem.  You don't know the order of
the attributes, so you want to log Cisco-AVpair attributes which
contain certain values.

  Your best bet right now is to use some kind of external program to
do the work, or to write a module to pull the information you want out
of the attributes.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html