Le Jeudi 20 Février 2003 17:35, Apostolis Ayianoglou a écrit :
> I have one more question about the attribute NAS-Port-Type.
> This is a reply or check attribute?

Well, incredibly enough, I know the answer for that one :-) It is a
check attribute (fairly logic : if the user has dialed into an analog
port, you can't change this situation, lest you physically change the
user's modem into an ISDN adapter).

> And what operator must use.

Depends on what you need to do. Most of the time, you will want some
users to only be able to dial in with an analog modem. So, you will use
something like that in radgroupcheck :

| GroupName     | Attribute         | op   | Value             |
| analog        | NAS-Port-Type     | ==   | Async             |

But you could probably also use regular expressions (=~) for accounts
authorized on different modes, I presume.

Regards,
--
[ Jacques Caruso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                  Développeur PHP ]
[ Monaco Internet                           http://monaco-internet.mc/ ]